Dr. Fariba Bayatmakooei
Dr. Fariba Bayatmakooei, Practicing as Obstetrician and Gynecologist since 1990, First 10.5 years as Assistant Professor in Hormozgan University with Remarkable Research work on Labor Partogram, She was actively involved in the teaching of medical students, she have been practicing in private sector since 2000, living and practicing in Dubai since 2005.
As a member of ACOG (The American College of OBS and CYNS) and emphasize of American College of OB&GYN for Woman’s health Care, she is interested and working to provide primary health care services to her patients both within and outside the traditional purview of reproductive medicine. She can establish relationship with her patients that transcend the disease spectrum and Extend to Routine assessments, preventive care, early intervention and Management of Medical Disorders.
She will perform routine age appropriate screening for selected disorders including the following:
- Sexual and Reproductive Health.
- Psychosocial Risks and well being.
- Nutrition and Physical Activity.
- Breast disorder.
- Risk assessment of Cancer.
She will counsel her patients on:
- Importance of Healthy diet and exercise.
- Weight Management.
- Prevention of STD’s
- Prevention of Osteopenia and Osteoporosis.
- Psychosocial Issues.
- Sexual health and well being.
She will provide immunization such as:
- Cervical cancer
She is interested to; Prevention and or Management of:
- PCO (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
- Preterm Labor Pain
- Normal Vaginal Delivery after Caesarian operation
- Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Caesarian Section Operation
- Most of Gyn Surgeries
- IUD (Intrauterine Device)