Dr. Houshiar Sijani
Dr. Sijani brings along an experience of more than 26 years as a specialist Urologist. He graduated on 1988 as Board Certified Urologist from Tehran University Medical Science. After finishing his specialization he worked an Assistant Professor of Urology at Tehran University of Medical Science from 1989 to 1992. He was associated with Iranian hospital, Dubai, UAE from 1992 to 2001. He is rendering his services and expertise in urology at medical specialist center since 2001. His area of key specialization includes Urology, male infertility, kidney diseases and prostrate issues.
- Benign and malignant diseases of prostate.
- Kidney stones and Anomalies of Urinary tract.
- Male infertility and erectile dysfunction tract.
- Near 30 years experience and working in most fields of Urology Surgery at different positions from Medical School and in charge of Urology Department as well.
- American Urology Association.
- European Urology Association.
- Emirates Society of Urology.
- Iranian Urology Association.
Achievements: Awards, Positions and Special recognitions
- Editorial Board of “ IRANIAN MEDICAL JOURANAL” published by IRANIAN HOSPITAL, Dubai, UAE (1999-2001)
- Workshop or research Methodology (1 and 2) Iranian Hospital – Dubai, UAE (1998 ad 1999)
- Lecturer at 12th Asian Urology Association Annual meeting (UPJO Diagnosis and Indication for Surgical Repair) 5-9 Dec. 2014