Dr. Seyed Davood Hosseini
Dr Seyed Davood graduated as MD from Isfahan University in 1986 and worked as GP for around 9 years. Later on he finished his studies from board of Psychiatry from Iran Medical University in 1998 and since then working as Specialist Psychiatrist in Dubai. He has been running Psychiatry clinic from last 19 years out of which he is working with MSC for last 16 years. He has been helping patients to deal with their Psychological problems and overcome their Psychological hurdles. He likes to keep himself updated and has participated in lots of local and international conferences. Also, he likes to write about his subject and has published a book “Let’s Get Healthier” in English and Arabic.
Special Interest: The key areas where you have interest in
- Developing my knowledge in Psychopharmacology.
- Interested in treatment of clients who are suffering in mood and anxiety.
- Communicating with other Specialists in liaison and consulting Psychiatry.
- Worked as GP and Emergency Physician in Iran in 1986-1990
- Worked as Specialist Psychiatrist in Iranian Hospital in 1990-1994
- Working as Specialist Psychiatrist in MSC since 2001- Till now.
Memberships: All national and international Memberships and Fellowships:
- Emirates Medical Association
- Iran Medical Council
- Iran Psychiatric Association
- American Psychiatric Association (APA), International fellow
- International College of Psychosomatic Medicine (ICPM)
Achievements: Awards, Positions and Special recognitions
- Awarded “Psychosomatic Specialist” by ICPM
- Published book “Let’s get healthier” in English and Arabic
- Published book “Scientific and necessary knowledge in Psychiatric Disorders and Therapy (in Persian as a leading Author)
- Many newsletters and articles for general awareness about Mental disorders.