Dr. Shoja Rahbari
Dr. Shoja Rahbari has vast experience in all types of ENT surgery since 1993.
He performs all kinds of nose surgeries endoscopically, rhinoplasty, coblation assisted tonsillectomy and surgeries to reduce snoring and sleep apnea. He treats on patients not only from UAE but from whole GCC.
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Close method rhinosplasty for nose reshaping.
- Functional Rhinoplasty.
- Arabic reshaping of nose by making minimal mark.
- Endoscopic Nasal polyp removal for treatment of allergies.
- Adenoids and Tonsil surgeries by coblation method.
- Surgeries to treat snoring and sleep apnea.
- Medical and surgical treatment of Ear problems and Hearing loss.
- Medical and Surgical management of Thyroid Disorder.
- Microscopic surgery of Middle ear.
- Cleft lip and cleft palate surgery
Dr Shoja started his residency in ENT in 1990 and is working as ENT specialist since 1993. He started his practice in Dubai in year 1997 and since then he has rich experience of treating his patients. He is also an Ex. Asst. professor of ENT department in medical universities in Iran.
Memberships: All national and international Memberships and Fellowships
- Member Emirates Medical Association
- ENT Medical Association of Emirates
- Medical Association of Iran
- Surgical Association of Iran
- Rhinology association of Iran
- European association of Facial Plastic Surgery